Thursday, December 11, 2008

My MosT LucKy DaY!!!


Me and Eunice..She's from Melaka....


Salam...hey all..yes...today is the day..it is the official day of my last class with darrin...
i'm gonna miss him..huhuhu..not sure if he's gonna be in ISU or not next year due to his parents situation..darrin is such an amazing son..he is cuuuutee...one day, i saw him smiled very wide.....
cute giler r...jatuh hati..hahahahahaha..nonononono...he's too old for me...he can only be my kekasih gelap...ahaks....huhuhuhu...



Hahaha...today is such a malang day for me.....what to do...may be, it is not the day for me..i woke up at ehm2 a.m. I saw my niece's message told that the package that i sent from the US has arrived safely to my home....it was the night of the day...mom and dad have already gone to sleep....so, it's only kak julie and abg who talked with me....they said that one of the chocolate that i send has been prohibited in Malaysia because of the overdose in a chemical reactant in the ingredient... if i'm not mistaken, it's melamine???? and the product of M&M telah di sahkan tak bley makan kat Malaysia because the chemical is harmful. Huh, penat2 i beli mahal2..uhuk3..tak ley makan plak....



Secondly, about homework assignment...the chemistry assignment.. i woke up in the morning to finish the task....as everyone knows, i'm a late worker, so, the last minute work is my favor..ahaks...penat2 i menghabiskan mase 2 hours to finish the job...at the end, erica said that we dont have to turn in the homework assignment cause we already got the high mark for hw assignment.....sakit nye hati...cause, i've another assignment which is an essay that due on the evening that i've tak buat lagi...klau i tau, da lame i buat essay tu...such a waste of time huh....



yeah, this evening i spend some times at kak yati's house..treat them pizza and ice cream...hohohoho....sambil2 i makan nasi...kikiki...when it is almost 8.41 i siap2 la...nak balik..but then, when it is 8.41pm, bas sampai, and aku tak sempat nak nek...argghhhh...sakit nye hati......



okeyh, bus comes regularly every 20 minutes interval, yeah, kali ni kuar awal sket...in the time waiting, i tengok the snow on the ground very attractive to be destroyed by me..aku pon pijak le snow tu with a very happy feeling after so much trouble that i've been thru today..wahhhh, happy nye..then, i step on the ice which is very slick that made me fell on the ground like "nangka busuk"..no!no!no!..its nangka busuk but like a tong drum..huhuhuhu..my butt felt numb 'cause it's very painful and i'm lucky that my backpack and the hood covered my head from directly touch the ground..huh..lucky me, nobody sees me jatuh like that...suddenly,i heard someone said sorry to me....waahhhh...malu gile r.....i didnt realized that the guy was in the bus stand...hahahahah....i hope he did not see my face..cause i felt like you know what....ahaks....unfortunately, in the bus, when he sat on the seat he see my face....that was embarrassing..@$#%......okay la, thats all for today.....




My little nieces and nephews......

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

best gile kalo aku kat tempat kejadian..bole aku gelak guling2..hauyhguauaua sah2 mamat tu cite kat membe2 dia..lol leh buat bahan nih..

uya ahmad said...

huh....dont u dare!!!!!!!!!
ahaks....senyap2 sudee...
lagi klau kak yati n kak nor tau...
buat malu den aje...

Fieka said...

haha..mesti malu gile weh...lol!

uya ahmad said...

ahaks...
terlampau malu seyh...
aku cm tanak da jadi jakun cm tu.....
sedeyh........

zuzenn said...

hahah,,
xpek3,,brader 2 pon pena jatuh cm2 gak,,
xde hal la klo tgok ko jth cam tong drum tuh,,huu~~

uya ahmad said...

ahahaha...
mane ko tau zue???
ahaks, ko gune psychic eyh???
hebat tol la ex-rumate aku ni...
hohohoh...

usop said...

x knl pa nya..
kta kan 1 class ms f1 dl..
clas 1 beta 1 kot nm nya..

slmt b'temu kmbali..

uya ahmad said...

ahaks...yeke? Lupe la plak...hihi... eyh, ape name eyk?? tak kenal la nickname je.... sorry

Anonymous said...

You must put his pic up here. And that's an order!

uya ahmad said...

whose pic????
hihihihi..the black man that i mentioned or who????
hihihi...