Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look!!There's a shooting star!!!



Salam..hey everyone....erm, today, dun have any idea what to write..i juz wanna post a funny story about my calculus instructor, Darrin Rasberry..he is sure a hilarious guy i ever met in the world..bak kate org melayu, sengal..kekeke....hahaha....he acted normal, but, other people will see it as funny...here is a story about him trying to be romantic to his friend i think...


Mallory's story:

Maybe I should tell the shooting star story. So Darrin drove across the state to visit me a few times, and on one of the trips, we decided we'd go stargazing. So we're standing out in front of my house just looking up at the sky, trying to spot shooting stars. It's got to be one or two in the morning, and because all the lights in the town are off, it's pitch black other than the starlight. Darrin's standing next to me, and we've both been quiet for a few minutes. Out of the blue, he points up at something in the sky, and goes, "There's a shooting star." I look at him, not sure if he's serious, and go, "Um, Darrin... that was a bird."


Darrin's confession:

The funniest part was that I was trying to be all serene and romantic out there by the ocean (this was years ago in Texas), and thought I'd take a step-up pointing out a shooting star. Of course I realized the bad news once you pointed out that it was a bird, and felt like such a dipshit that I kept trying to pretend it was a shooting star when it wasn't. I'm awful with being romantic :(

That bird was one fast fucker though.


When i read the story, i laughed very hard..kah3..Darrin wants to be romantic, tapi ape kan daya, idea romantic nye turned out to be the most funny thing that day..Darrin, ur "kelakar" characteristic is romantic enough for making other people smile..XD

4 comments:

Ammar Faris said...

Wait how did he actually told you a story from mallory's perspective...

musykil2...

nways, glad you have a good TA...

hmmm ayat2 'mantap' gak ko pakai.. f***ker???

sapura dah berubah!!!

uya ahmad said...

weyh..those things were not from my writing lor....that's from the person themselves la....ku cuma copy and paste aje dpd facebook..from darrin rasberry official fan club....
kekekeke......

neway, saye tetap saye, takde yg brubah, cume berat badan ku aje..kekeke..tggi pon stil ketot cm dulu....moreover, i dun think he is my TA, he is the one who teach me calculus...kekekeke..TA ke?????TA kt....hehehe...tak tau la...my other TAs pon best gak..tapi tak selawak Darrin..hehehe...

Anonymous said...

haha..part burung tu memang F-word kelakar..huahuahuahua

Hasnul Azizi said...

haHa...

saPura mY oLd pRen...

tHanx 4 aDdin mY Link iN uR paGe...

neWay, I wiLL aDd uR LinK a.S.a.P iN mY paGe...