Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gambar merata2

Assalamualaikum...hehehehe...herm, ari ni, it is sumthin different from other posts...Because of the laziness, i hope u guys enjoy my pics that have been taken by myself..i know i dont have the skill(isk2), but i've tried..at least, they satisfy me....





Fuji Japanese Steakhouse




Bento Box(Salmon Teriyaki),Eat me!! Eat me!! Eat me!!




Green tea.....




Believe it or not, this is at Pizza Pit,Campus Town




Itik tengah bersuka ria



Clock tower @ ISU




Somewhere near Carver Hall




Lake in front of Memorial Union(MU)




A tree near Friley Hall




Bebetul tepi Helser Hall, somewhere opposite Eaton Hall kot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boleh asah lagi kreativiti mengambil gambar..huahuahua (macam aku power jek..lol)

uya ahmad said...

hahahaha...
wawawa..kite gune digital cam jek..
takde ahh smpi nak gune dslr..mane ade duet nak beli camera mahal2...
hohoho.....