Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SelaMat HarI RAYe AiDiLFiTrI!!!!

assalamualaikum sume...
saye tak tau kenape saye malas nak update blog ini...
ahaks...anyway, sumday when i eally is not busy, maybe blogging will be one of my hobby...
maybe je...i dun really sure coz i hate to write...ehmmm...fitr eid is almost coming and still i dun feel like celebrating it cz i am a thousand miles away from home...mom, dad, i really2 miss them even though some of people think that i might be the spoiled brat of the family and i didnt seem like to involved so much with the family..anyway, maybe i am that or maybe not..but truly inside my heart, dad n mom are the apple of my eyes in the whole world..egoistic had already covered that..i dun even care what others will say about me ignoring my family...it's not the things, i juz don't express my feelings in front of others..there a bunch of people my say i'm a hypocrite and egoistic but did i really care???huh.....%@$#!*)(!&#.......i love making others hate me bcoz from hated it become love..ahaks...sebab klau di ikutkan, people will remember the bad name rather than one who do nothing...even though there are some good in my behavior, people seem to ignore it bcoz my "naughty"ness lebey bright than my angel characteristic....anyway, i dun noe what i mumbling about..but, honestly, i miss everyone even though from the outside, i dont seem like that...

okay, now, back to the topic..hari raya is the best day for me...raya, giv me opportunity to tell everyone that i'm sorry for things i did tak kire la baik ke jahat ke cz i really mean it..hurm, even though people will thought my apology is something fake, but it is truly from my heart, i'm sorry!!!!





i hope i'll never be like his in-law or either his daughter..what a behavior do such things to our own father..hopefully, someday i'll not be as cruel as them..huh!!





i'll always remember my mom..tengok la ape yg mak die wat untuk die...tapi seb bek die sempat insaf...




kasih ibu is the greatest in the whole world!!!isk3..




pengajaran kepada kita...do remember our parents...visit them as they are still around..nnti hidup dalam penyesalan, tak gune..i hope i'll still remember this...what a commercial....




i really miss that moment where all of the members of tokmat's family gathered to sake apologize from each other..this was raya 2007...cume kak ayu n abg tam takde...sume yg len ade...rindu nye....i hope nnti, 2012 when i'm coming back from study, i'll have such the same moment as this moment..=)




this is the sambungan of previous vid..hohoho..what a big,happening,and joyful family i have...sonok klau ade family yg besar and the relationship in it is very tied such my family...=)




hohoho..ni la proses bakar lemang pak mat's style..hohoho..actually, ni kali kedua bakar lemang on that particular year,2007..huhuhu...lemang yg di buat untuk first round were 21 batang which licin on the first day of raya..huuuu..yg kali kedua ni buat sebab kami semua nak balik ke universiti masing2 dan ingin bawa pulang lemang tokmat yg sangat sedap yg dibuat sendiri oleh keluarga kami..selalunye kami buat lemang jagung..every year kami buat lemang..memg sedap wa cakap lu..hohohoho......


Bila di fikirkan semula..all the memories makes me so sad...isk...anyway seLAmaT haRi rAye MaaF ZaHir daN batIn...=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ombak jahat