Tuesday, February 5, 2008

me...classmate..and more...


it has so long i didnt go to my blog since i first started it..
what a lazy person am i??
gagagagagagaga...=)
so, dont expect more from me...
hahahahaha..=)
today, wanna talk bout my classmate...
i am currently in uniten under ikal...
huhuhuhu...
and my class is ATU....
in the class there are 7 boys and two girls which is me and fadzillah...
fadzillah????
kinda a shy person...(admired by someone in the class)...
to be honest, she is cute.....
there other 7 members in the class are rais, vincent, chong, amri, hazrool and our class rep ammar....
i don't know much about them..
oh my god i forgot azan..
sorry azan.. and the last member is azan who i almost forget....
and this pic was when we went to dr rose(our chem lecturer) house after sat exam....

5 comments:

Ammar Faris said...

salamz..
hehehe..lupa lak nak tinggal comment kat sini..hmm just nak ckp...rajin2 la update blog..semoga ATU and PPOU terus maju..!!!!

tiArA EmiLY said...

sanggup kau lupa kat azan
classmate apa kau nh?
huahuahua

uya ahmad said...

hahahahaha....
sory 4 dat forgotten....
aku tau ko marah....
huhuhu.....

Vincent said...

im so sad, u said u dunno much bout me, i was expecting description of me in your blog....
i was so interested to seee what you will say bout me... aiyo

uya ahmad said...

ahahaha....
i'm sory vincent...
next time when i write bout us,
i'll say more bout u....
kay????
jgn la majuk2...
huhuhu=)