Thursday, October 30, 2008

i dun feel okay


hurm....dunno what to say now...
now, i feel so depressed and dunno why..
what is life all about??
i started questioning myself with bunch of questions that neither you nor others could not give me the rite answers..
i may seem like nothing happening to me..maybe i look like enjoying my life..maybe,maybe, and maybe..
n now, i am stiffed in front of the laptop wondering why i keep avoiding myself to concentrate on sumtin..
why and what are everywhere inside my brain., i dun think that anyone could help me..psychiatrist could not help me.. arghh....
kenapa kepala otak ni camni...
and for some reasons, i feel like i am a useless person and no one can do anything to fix it........................... i really need time for that, because i dont know what the @*#& is happening to me...sumtimes i even can joke on a serious thing, i can even be serious on such a lame thing...
and guess what, my academic performance is keep decreasing from time to time...classes seem nothing beneficial to me, i cant even stand to see the lecturers, TAs, and even my classmates...
perlu ke aku pedulikan bende2 ni???????????????????????????
sleeping seems to be the good resolution to me...and everyday, i almost sleep half of the day without even care how my roommate gonna feel about me, not studying, not doing my homework, but, makan byk plak...kekekeke....

wahhh, terer nye aku karang ayat..kekekeke...korg rase klaka tak bace????ahaks...klaka meyh....takde idea nak tulis ape...anyway, aku nak tgk movie kang..kekekeke....bye, enjoy my new entry ahaks..=)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko tgh practice buat essay utk english 150 ke ape? hauhauhua

Ammar Faris said...

weyh freshmen uni ko ramai x??

pe malas2 nih..rajin2 kan diri..

kalu ko rasa jiwa x tenteram..bykkan lah baca quran..mungkin dah lama x baca quran ker... aku pernah lama x baca..pastuh biler baca..wow..tenang giler...

p/s: JOM GI TEXAS!!!

uya ahmad said...

uya to warx

hahahahahaha..agak r..practice tulis essay tuk eng 150..kekekeke..klaka seyh...

uya to ammar...
weyh, aku saje je la...aku okey aje...ape kes???hehehehe.....
nak ikut2....sape lagi pegi???

Anonymous said...

decreasing? what happened sweetie?

Anonymous said...

SApura! Stop it! Get up now and go to the mirror and slap yourself a couple of times on my behalf. Then cubit pipi yang cubitable tu and sit down at your study table and start looking at those books. Go to class and maybe have an eye candy or two. I'm sure many cute boys in the class kan?

And of course read the quran at least a few lines a day k.

Take care.

Ammar Faris said...

saje je?? boleh cayakah????

senior ko x de gi ker???

uya ahmad said...

sapura>>>sesacun

nothing happened..saye saje je tulis bende2 tuh..kekekeke...saje nak kasi blog ni gempak..kekeke...


sapura>>>teacher

okies teacher..tapi saye tanak slap myself, i dun wanna hurt myself..kekekeke..actually, nothing happen la teacher..but, thanks for da advise...


sapura>>>ammar...

weyh, betol la...tak caye plak...senior??dorg nak p florida kut.....