Saturday, April 12, 2008

he gonna leave today....isk3..

salam...
after all the stress i made myself which has burden me so much.....
i add another thing, which is not so important i think....
ish...malu plak nak tulis...hurm, it is about someone that i luv so much....
lately, he was back from sabah to semenanjung.......
i was so eager to meet him....coz, i've been missing him since after hari raya dulu...
but, when i came back to my home, juz can see him for only a day....
the next day, he drove me back to uniten...=)
n today, he wants to go back to sabah.....
gonna miss him again......ntah bile la lagi dapat jumpe die....
wanna know who is him???
actually, he is my big bro, azmir ( i called him abg amin).........
who always bullied me when we were young....
he had been jealous at me coz our age difference is so big..8 years....
hahaha.....he thought he was the youngest child in the family, but 8 years later, i was born.....
and now, he's getting old...hahaha, where i'm stil young...ngeeee.....
tapi, stil feel sad....die nak balik sabah da ari ni.....
gonna miss u abg amin...=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. You will love and appreciate him more this way, trust me.

uya ahmad said...

hahahaha...miss....
i luv him very much as much as my luv
to my other siblings,
juz, he is the farther from me....
everyone else is in semenanjung.....=)